How to determine what to choose – business or investment
To invest money or create a business – each alternative provides a significant amount of opportunities and allows you to earn money, so which option to choose?
Investing is not as elementary as it seems to many, because here you need to not only bring your own money somewhere, you need to carefully choose a reliable option and skillfully invest.
Business, however, is not a simple occupation, here you need to not only become a boss and give instructions to everyone, such activity requires independence, responsibility, the ability to think creatively.
Benefits of Own Business
If you want to create your own business, you should evaluate whether you will receive the benefits listed below. Actually, in many respects it is in connection with these advantages that many start a business; without them, it might be more advisable for you to work for hire.
1. The ability to manage. Here I mean not so much some pleasure from such an opportunity, although the absence of bosses allows many to feel better, but the presence of a factor of independent choice of the vector of the company’s work. You can determine the goals of your company, look where it is better to move and the like.
2. Kudos. Just this parameter more precisely characterizes pleasure. Whatever arguments employees may bring from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., having their own business is much more prestigious and this factor often makes people happier psychologically.
3. Development and freedom. Your own business allows you to always grow, and you are not limited by wages, you can move towards prosperity and vary the ways to achieve your goal. Thanks to this, the business gives the opportunity to get a much greater effect from their own work.
The negative side of business
Of course, along with the positive aspects, there are also negative ones. We list them.
1. Insecurity. In fact, after creating your own business, the minimum number of companies has been operating for more than five years, a substantial part of which generally works for no more than a year. The bright prospects that business coaches draw for you should be judiciously evaluated and imagine not only fabulous incomes, but also the opportunity to be left without investments.
2. The complexity. An established business brings dividends, but you need to work hard for this. At first, your business will require a huge amount of work from you.
3. Responsibility. In any business, you interact with other people who are somewhat dependent on you. Thus, your activity provides not only your own situation, but you should consider other people who depend on you.
As you can see, there are many factors that should be evaluated. If the advantages prevail over the negative aspects, then the business is quite advisable for you, but if this option is not reliable for you, it may be more advisable to invest someone’s business by investing a certain amount of money.
Of course, there is less variability, but more reliability.